CD/DVD On Demand Self Publishing Service:
- Customer orders CD/DVD from your website using your shopping cart or ours.
- We manufacture the CD/DVD for you on demand (just in time) at order time.
- Manufactured, packaged, and shipped 24 hours after order is placed.
- We ship to anywhere in the world with a USPS.com address (almost anywhere).
Use our buy now buttons
where we collect the money for you and ship the product automatically,
or use your current shopping cart / Paypal buttons and order products using our online order form or order automation
No Risk: Start free today:
No contracts to sign.
Self publish your cd or dvd without any up front investment.
Drop ship to Amazon
or order a single quantity direct to your individual customers. There is no need to duplicate/replicate hundreds or thousands of units,
warehouse them, ship them, or deal with any of the hundreds of issues related to manufacturing, shipping, returns, and support.
Best Quality at a Low Price:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality service
for any quantity ordered.
Start HereClick Here to watch a short introductory video that explains what this site can do for you.
TestimonialsClick Here to learn what other CD and DVD fulfillment customers are saying!
CD or DVD Manufacturing and Fulfillment On Demand Pricing - Only $1.20 per unit (any quantity) for a
For each order, we charge a base handling fee, and add postage.
Example: $3.96 (total cost including shipping) for a single CD or DVD placed in a clear vinyl safety sleeve,
packed in a lightweight mailer, and shipped to your individual customer (or yourself). We ship within 24 hours (but often on the same day).
[show me samples]
- CD/DVD Packaging options: Premium DVD case, CD case, or clear vinyl sleeve.
- Example: $3.96 including shipping/handling (to addresses within the U.S.A) for
our most economical package option (disc placed in clear vinyl sleeve similar to a Netflix mailer).
- Our site is designed to help you send as few as one cd/dvd to your individual customer shipped to anywhere in the world. We send within 24 hours, and many times, on the same day.
- CD or DVD manufactured, printed in full color with a glossy finish, using only the highest quality materials.
- We manufacture, package, add postage, and send on demand at order time. There is no inventory.
This means no costly, time consuming up front investment for you, and no waste for us, which leads to a low unit cost.
- Our Project Management System is fully automated. Configure everything yourself for free. Edit and change your projects at any time.
- Because our site and manufacturing process is automated, you get a very low price even for very low quantities.
- News 6/27/11: Lulu.com is discontinuing cd/dvd publishing.
TrepStar is a perfect substitute and alternative for Lulu.com Our prices are lower and our quality is as good or better.
Handling and Postage Charges:
- In the example listed above, handling and postage charges are included.
- We charge a low unit cost, plus a base "per order" handling charge. Then, because package options, shipping method, and quantity is different for each order,
we add a postage charge based on weight and package size.
- Click here for exact pricing based on mail method, country, quantity, and packaging.
Included behind the scenes services:
- Project Management: Our system allows you to modify and update your project at any time. You can start a project, and come back to it
later. You can change a project even after you've started selling product. Most other project management systems are NOT editable.
With those, you spend hours configuring and uploading your project only to find you've made a mistake, or want to change a minor detail (like
changing a graphic). With those systems, you'll have to start over. With ours, you simply edit the project and make your change.
- Real People Here to Support You: Some fulfillment companies act like machines and often don't respond to your email.
We are more friendly. Contact us today.
- Best Looking Discs and packaging: We offer the best quality full color, best looking, glossy,
water resistant discs available. Our product looks as good or better than retail.
- Package Undeliverable: We process mail package returns for you. Sometimes, the package comes back in the mail as undeliverable.
We look up the customer, and send them an email requesting their correct address. This lets them know there will be a delay in shipment.
When they email us back, we resubmit the order for you and resend the package.
- Package Refused: If your customer refuses the package, we let you know (via email) we
received it so you can process a refund in any way you like.
- Package "Not Received Yet" Email: Some users email us saying they have not received the package. We look them up, and check the date the package was sent.
We send them an email asking them to be patient and wait a few more days since sometimes the customer becomes impatient when the post office
occasionally takes an unusually long amount of time to deliver.
- Your Customer Product Support Email: We field support emails from your customers when we can.
Often, when users have problems with the product, they resort to finding the package, and sending an email to us -- we forward those emails to you.
We offer a variety of packaging and shipping choices:
We are one of the only fulfillment companies that offer multi-disc set options:
Package your CDs or DVDs in sleeves, envelopes, DVD cases, and bubble mailers:
Our most common shipping options: